Friday, June 30, 2006

Not again

Not again. As the day closes the rest of the team is in the research area. We traced the carrier ship back to the South China Sea. That means I'm going to be on a boat, again. ......Ahhhh. I don't know if it is the smell of iodine or the shifting of the ship that enrages me. Je suis français la mer n'est aucun endroit pour moi. Joining the Navy was a mistake for me. Because of that mistake a imbécile will never live a normal live, again. The moron didn't know when to shut up. I only hope the coma he was in for a month gave him time to reflect on when not to cross people's lines. I don't know what to do. I think I have some nerve pills stored at home. I'm going to need them. I, also, need to pick up two bottles of scotch before I leave. God, knows that I would never find any in that South Pacific hellhole. I still can't find those damn brass knuckles. I need to find a pair before we ship out. I better get back they will need to head to the hotel soon. Pourquoi est-ce que ceci doit arriver à moi ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home