Thursday, June 29, 2006

First Impressions

I meet the new team today. I'm not impressed. The woman, Sari, seems to have a problem. At times she seems shaky and requires help from the man named Sam. Ce type est une piqûre ignorante ainsi elle semble. I not fully sized him up yet though. Cependant, la femme peut avoir un problème de drogue ou un autre désordre. Mais, la compagnie ne lui a pas encore mise le feu ainsi elle ne doit pas être sérieuse encore. Time will tell. Seung est un type asiatique. He's problemly some type of technical support, but I havn't had the time to read his file. The last is a guy named Trance. Typical american hippy name. This guy is geek by all standards. Quand la merde frappe le ventilateur, il mieux ne pas obtenir de ma manière. Je ne serai pas sa garde d'enfants. After, introductions we started the case immediately. There was going to be a problem a the docks with the harbor master, the woman intervened before I dealt with the jackass my way. She is quite good at getting things done. However, before we left it looked like Sam had to carry her out because of her weakness. This isn't good. If a team member can not do their job at 100% then other get hurt. Damn, it's four in the morning and they will be back soon. I found the home of the family of a victim, tonight. Nothing was happening there. We will check it out tomorrow. I need a drink......... Ahhh, the scots aren't completely useless. I need to get a nap in before they get here. I will be the only way that I can deal with these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home